AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Auto and Manual Bidding in Same Ad-Group

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi All,

I have seen one Campaign where two keywords are on Auto and Manual Bidding in same Ad-Group. Is it possible ?

Thanks

Puneet

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Auto and Manual Bidding in Same Ad-Group

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Puneet,

We do have a relatively new feature called flexible bid strategies (http://adwords.blogspot.com/2013/05/new-flexible-bid-strategies-available.html) where you can have different strategies applied on the keyword, ad group, or campaign level. Maybe that's what you mean?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Coco,

I have gone through with the post but it's mentioned that with Flexible bid strategies multiple bidding strategies can be used within a single campaign or across campaigns(but not on Adgroup level). But I am getting this within single Adgroup. I am unable to share the screenshot, otherwise it will be helpful in understanding the scenario.

Regards
Puneet
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author puneetdceengg
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Puneet,

Flexible Bidding strategist is applicable at campaigns and ad group as well as Keyword level.

Please follow the below link for more info about this.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2979071?hl=en

As you have mention that Two keywords are in Auto mode and rest are in manual bidding this can be only possible through Flexible bidding method.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’