AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Auction Insights Missing Days

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm working on pulling Auction Insights data and can't seem to get data for my whole data range. If I export and segment by day, I don't get everyday. For instance for January I only get 2 days. When I try to segment it by day of week I only get Saturday and Sunday. We do very little advertising on the weekends. Is there a threshold of impressions or clicks to be able to get data for the day?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Auction Insights Missing Days

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

This is a good point, sometimes advertisers ignore....

Auction Insight shows data of other advertisers participating in the same action, but not all advertisers. (This is a statistical sampling)  So, if on a given date you did not advertise much to conclude a statistically reliable figure - a value  will not reported.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’