i know it is a small challenge but lets see , i need one example for the following terminologies
- Ad clicks per conversion: The total number of ad clicks on conversion paths divided by the number of conversions.
- Ad impressions per conversion: The total number of ad impressions on conversion paths divided by the number of conversions.
- Assisted conversions: The number of conversions that were assisted by a particular campaign, ad group, or keyword. Assisted conversions don't include last click conversions.
- Path length (impressions): The total number of search ad impressions that preceded a conversion. These could've been clicked or not clicked.
- Time lag (from first impression): The total amount of time from when the viewer first sees one of your search ads (clicked or un-clicked) until conversion.
- Top paths (clicks, transition only): Collapses consecutive "repeat clicks" on a conversion path.
- Top paths (impressions, transition only): Collapses consecutive "repeat impressions" on a conversion path.
Attribution terminology[ Edited ]
November 2016 - last edited November 2016