AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Attribution terminology

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi 

i know it is a small challenge but lets see ,  i need one example for the following terminologies 

• Ad clicks per conversion: The total number of ad clicks on conversion paths divided by the number of conversions.
  • example
  • Ad impressions per conversion: The total number of ad impressions on conversion paths divided by the number of conversions.
  • example
  • Assisted conversions: The number of conversions that were assisted by a particular campaign, ad group, or keyword. Assisted conversions don't include last click conversions.
  • example
  • Path length (impressions): The total number of search ad impressions that preceded a conversion. These could've been clicked or not clicked.
  • example
  • Time lag (from first impression): The total amount of time from when the viewer first sees one of your search ads (clicked or un-clicked) until conversion.
  • example
  • Top paths (clicks, transition only): Collapses consecutive "repeat clicks" on a conversion path.
  • example 
  • Top paths (impressions, transition only): Collapses consecutive "repeat impressions" on a conversion path.
  • example 
1 Expert replyverified_user

Attribution terminology

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Akram A

Is this an exam question ?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Attribution terminology

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

lol , @MosheTLV believe me it is not