AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Attribution in Ecommerce - what happens with Adwords conv. rate if...

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

... if I change attribution in analytics to Linear? Will I get in Adwords some fraction values like 4.7 or 3.11 conversions...?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Attribution in Ecommerce - what happens with Adwords conv. rate if

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Kasia,

The way AdWords counts conversions will not change by the attribution model you select in Analytics. So I assume you are referring to how your conversions will look in Analytics for Paid Traffic. So, the simple answer is Yes.
Here is the link to Avinash Kaushik's blog. He is the God of Google analytics Smiley Happy .. So you may want to read up specially before using the Linear model:
http://www.kaushik.net/avinash/multi-channel-attribution-modeling-good-bad-ugly-models/
Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!

Re: Attribution in Ecommerce - what happens with Adwords conv. rate if

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi ShroffS Smiley Happy
I was referring to Adwords - as Adwords conversions in my case are based on data from Analytics ecommerce. So if my conversions are "fraction values" in analytics - how come they will look different in Adwords...?