AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

At which pages are you shown with an Av. Pos. of 19,6

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Just being curious.

At which pages would you be shown if the av.pos is very high ( like 19.3) 12.000 impressions, 75 clicks) (childs clothing)

I ask because when i click on "next" in the SERPs,  90% of the advertisers seem to be the same as on the former page.

What number does the left top position get on page two ? And how does this influence you average positions ?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author marketsharer
September 2015

Re: Ads Cycle

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

marketsharer;

I think this help center article explains it all; A cup of coffee without being interrupted, to fully understand it :smileywink:

How do ads cycle through the search result pages?

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Ok clear, but the info seems not completely true because after page 5 or 6, the ads on the right side do start to show up again !

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Has anyone gotten to page 5, 6? Smiley Happy

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Well the account that I am looking at even has keywords in it with over 2000 impressions and an av.Pos of 31.1, so I suppose some people do get to page 5 or 6 Smiley Wink)