AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Assisted clicks report for display campaign

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

As far as I understand (and can see of my reports) display campaign only reports view-through conversions, not click-assisted conversions?

But search campaigns do report both (although for search campaign the column used is called impression-assisted conversions, not view-through.

Confusing

/ David

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author David_Precisera
August 2016

Re: Assisted clicks report for display campaign

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
You think it´s easier to see how a lot of scattered impressions "converge" to a conversion? (after all view-through is a metric for display campaigns)

Anyway, I guess I´ll have to check the Analytics funnel report to get click (session) conversion path for searc then

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
David;
The funnel on display does not "converge" towards conversion in a single path, as typical on Serach. So it's hard to clearly identify clicks which contributed to conversions.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author David_Precisera
August 2016

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
You think it´s easier to see how a lot of scattered impressions "converge" to a conversion? (after all view-through is a metric for display campaigns)

Anyway, I guess I´ll have to check the Analytics funnel report to get click (session) conversion path for searc then

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
>>"I guess I´ll have to check the Analytics funnel report to get clicks (session) conversion path for search then"
Agree. This would be your best approach to take;
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’