AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Are there any method to track conversions from Mac Store (Desktop) ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am going to promote a software on Mac OS, as we won't provide other payment method except purchasing from Mac Store, so it's important for me to be able to track conversion from mac store, since we can't plant any code in mac store, are there any method to do that?

Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Are there any method to track conversions from Mac Store (Desktop)

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello.

Since the Mac Store will be out of reach for you (you won't be able to plant any code there), you're left with two possibilities:

- redirect after purchase from the Mac Store (if they offer you this possibility) to your website, on a thank you page, where you fire the conversion code

- you fire the conversion code (I believe it works through javascript, but do not have the solution handy right now) upon clicking on the link to the Mac Store, and you track leads, not sales.

And on the Mac Store you check your conversions. If they increase when the AdWords leads increase, you're doing things right. If they don't, you need to see why.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.