AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

App install conversion from google play Issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Although I can see app installs for a certain Adwords's campaign in the Google Play Developer Console (under Acquision channels - AdWords campaigns),

I don't see a app install conversion in adwords from google play. 

in campaign type "Search Network only - Mobile app installs", I do see app install from google play conversion,

but in campaign type "Search Network only - All features" I don't have a conversion in adwords google play, but I can see an Install in the Google Play Developer Console.

What could be the problem?

1 Expert replyverified_user

App install conversion from google play Issue

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Shany,

Are you still having issues here? I would need more information to fully answer. But I imagine that the reason you are not seeing the App installs being attributed to the "Search Network only - All features" campaign is, perhaps, you do not have your targeting set up correctly?

If you still need help with this - please reply and I'll have a closer look for you.

Kathleen

Re: App install conversion from google play Issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What do you mean by targeting set up correctly?

You can see in the attached photos that on the same day in campaign type "app install" there's a conversion in adwords from google play (the numbers don't match - that's a different problem)

Screenshot_2.jpgScreenshot_1.jpg

and in campaign type "search only" you don't have a conversion from google play at all  although you have installs in google play on the same day. 

Screenshot_3.jpgScreenshot_4.jpg