AdWords
1.3K members online now
1.3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

App First Open tracking issue

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

We're facing issue with App conversion tracking where AdWords doesn’t seem to be firing the postback URL.

Under Adwords > Tools > Conversions, we have setup a conversion by the name ‘App First Open’.

The dashboard is showing conversions under ‘All Conversions’ meaning, AdWords is able to track app opens, based on the feedback being sent from our end when a user opens the app.

As next step, Adwords should fire our postback i.e https://www.quackquack.in/apiv1/camp_pixel_fire.php?advertising_id={adid}&lat={lat}&click_url={click... however, we are not getting any response. We have followed the documentation and implemented exactly. If AdWords fires our postback, we will be able to track our campaign data, without which we will not know the source of the campaign traffic.

Re: App First Open tracking issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I also occur this problem, have you found the solution or somebody can help this topic ?