AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Anybody seen "Auction Insights" in their accounts?

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Action Insights looks promissing , but what is the treshold before you can see the thing work ?

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&hlrm=nl&answer=2579754

3 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Alys (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Anybody seen "Action Insights" in their accounts?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi marketsharer,

I agree it looks promising and will open up new dimensions how to optimize your campaigns based on the competition and all.

But it's yet not available for my client accounts. I am looking forward to that and as per official blog announcement yesterday, these new reports will be rolling out over the next few days. So I guess we need to wait and watch Smiley Happy

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Alys (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi marketsharer,

I agree it looks promising and will open up new dimensions how to optimize your campaigns based on the competition and all.

But it's yet not available for my client accounts. I am looking forward to that and as per official blog announcement yesterday, these new reports will be rolling out over the next few days. So I guess we need to wait and watch Smiley Happy

Pankaj

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Marketsharer,

Thanks for the information/sharing on the new AUCTION Insights.

It seems that it will help identify competition statistics.

Now if they would only show us what the winning bid was Smiley Wink

RPquest

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

I have to say that this new feature concerns me. 

I'm concerned any time AdWords rolls out a feature that encourages people to focus on bids instead of quality performance metrics.

Fortunately, I can be reassured that even if you could see what my bid was, you wouldn't "beat" my ad's performance unless you're also matching my 10 Quality Score. Smiley Happy

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
They started showing up in some (Dutch) accounts.
Not sure how to profit from them yet.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Thanks for making my day, marketsharer Smiley Happy.

They really look ... beautiful, but of course, beauty is in the eye of the beholder Smiley Happy. I'll send the client a screenshot, it's so nice to see big names waaaay down the list Smiley Happy.

Later edit: time to place an anonymous call, and notify the competition that this feature is launched Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.