AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Any Conflict with AdWords Conversion Tracking Code & Bing Ads Conversion Tracking Code?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I'm setting up conversion tracking for a client's Bing Ads account, and Bing Support is saying it is fine to have both the AdWords and Bing conversion tracking codes on the same page, but the Bing code needs to be above the AdWords code.

AdWords conversion tracking code is already set up and working. Curious to know if anyone else has put both conversion codes on the same page and if there were any complications.

Thanks!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Any Conflict with AdWords Conversion Tracking Code & Bing Ads Conversion Tracking Code?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi AllieWill,

There shouldn't be any problem incuding both sets of tracking code. I can't think of a single reason the Bing code would need to appear first, but if that's what Bing support says, I'd probably go with that. I don't do Bing advertising, so I don't know what the code looks like.

The AdWords code will not count conversions from Bing clicks and the other way around as well.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Re: Any Conflict with AdWords Conversion Tracking Code & Bing Ads Conversion Tracking Code?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi AllieWill,

Ive done advertising with Bing and Google both for tha same client and I have never had the codes interfering with each other while tracking conversions. The leads tracked by each source was accurate when we compared it to the internal lead system of the client.
You can put the codes one after the other... there shouldn't be a problem.
Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!