AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Analyze Competition

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Why is my analyse competition section blank? 

When I click on that section there are no categories listed for me to evaluate.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author ScoreSight
September 2015

Hello Scoresight,   There can be two possible reasons, ei...

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Scoresight,

There can be two possible reasons, either your campaign is new or your products or services or keywords you're using don't have enough competiton. Please check you are getting good enough clicks for your ads and meeting your daily ad budget, if answer is yes then is no need to be worry about.

Dinesh
My Blog

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author ScoreSight
September 2015

Hello Scoresight,   There can be two possible reasons, ei...

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Scoresight,

There can be two possible reasons, either your campaign is new or your products or services or keywords you're using don't have enough competiton. Please check you are getting good enough clicks for your ads and meeting your daily ad budget, if answer is yes then is no need to be worry about.

Dinesh
My Blog

Thanks.   My campaign is new. Do you have a sense of how...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks.

My campaign is new. Do you have a sense of how long it takes to associate competitors with me? I'm in a fairly common category. 

I think it can take time of period of 25-30 days to analy...

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

I think it can take time of period of 25-30 days to analysis competition of your campaign.

Dinesh
My Blog

Hi ScoreSight,   In addition to the good responses from D...

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi ScoreSight,

In addition to the good responses from Dinesh (as always), I would like to refer you this article, which actually explains what analyze competition is and how it can benefit you in the coming time. As your campaign is new, let it accrue some data, so that Adwords can assign relevant category and analyze the competition for you.

Best of Luck!

Pankaj

ScoreSight article referred by pankaj1782 is good for und...

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
ScoreSight article referred by pankaj1782 is good for understanding. I am newbie too learning day by day Smiley Happy