AdWords
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Analytics reporting - multiple referals

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

In looking at traffic, I can search for a string for referral sites.  But is there a way to search for multiple sites at the same time? and graphed together, but have the tabular data below?  Essentially, we have a group that owns a number of travel websites, and I want to see the traffic that each site refer's to ours, and then see totals for all sites together.  For example, do a search for:

abc.com

def.com

ghi.com

jkl.com

In a single report.  Thanks....

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Analytics reporting - multiple referals

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello.

First click advanced, then enter your values as shown above.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Key_West_Expres
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello.

Did you get it sorted? There's the blue "advanced" text to the right of your highlighted field in the previous image.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello.

Yes, it's possible, but you'll need to use regular expressions to filter for only the referrals you're interested in. Analytics supports (thankfully) regular expressions and if you use a condition such as Include Source Matching RegExp abc.com|def.com|ghi.com|jkl.com you'll only see these referrals in the table below and also in the graph above.

If all referrals are .com domains then a regular expression including abc|def|ghi|jkl suffices.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Calin, thanks.  Though I'm not sure that I'm doing it correctly. In the highlighted area below, where I'd put the referals???

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello.

First click advanced, then enter your values as shown above.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Key_West_Expres
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello.

Did you get it sorted? There's the blue "advanced" text to the right of your highlighted field in the previous image.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Yes I did.  THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!