AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Analytics on tagged management

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I have handed over my adwords to another account that has implemented it using tag manager. Since they took over no ppc data is showing in analytics and the company (Adrac) say it's not possible. Is this the case and if not how can I get the tagged data on my analytics?

Thanks.

Chris Tribe

Re: Analytics on tagged management

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Christopher

For the usual use-case following is valid: If everything is set up in the right way AdWords and Analytics will exchange data.

Historical data cannot be transferred to a new account though.

Based on the information you've posted it is not possible to determine if there is some uncommon constellation which prevents the data sharing between AdWords and Analytics.

Having said that I've never experienced such a constellation and don't believe there is one. In my opinion it is always possible to share the data between AdWords and Analytics. There may be websites which might require a more complex Analytics setup, but there is always a way to get it done.

Cheers
Aleks