AdWords
6K members online now
6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Analytics not reporting correctly from today

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem.  Analytics usually reports info correctly from Adwords, with the clicks being assigned to the right campaign.  However I have noticed today that in several of our accounts, when I view Adwords data, on the site usage tab, it is reporting all clicks as showing under a 'not set' campaign.  When I click on this to bring up the ad groups, it then shows all of the ad groups with the right clicks, but these ad groups are in different campaigns. 

Then, if I click on the 'clicks' tab, it shows that the 'not set campaign' has all the clicks but no impressions, and all other campaigns are listed with the correct number of impressions, but no clicks recorded.  As I say, this has only happened this morning, and only in a few of our accounts we manage.  Has anyone else noticed this. Any suggestions?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Analytics not reporting correctly from today

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I can also see it in several European accounts (Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Germany, etc.), but not in any of several older Dutch accounts. I assume it's a bug, we might have to check the Analytics forum to see if any Googler announces anything over there.

Just as in your case, Ad Groups are visible, and campaigns are "(not set)".

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've got the same issue. Think it's probably a bug but have sent an email to Google to see what the problem is. Hopefully should 'right' itself and the clicks/conversions will be correctly allocated.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

It's getting fixed in my accounts, I only have a few visits that are looking strange, but for these the ad group is also (not set), so it may be that there is something on the website's side that did not work correctly. But all the former visits which had the ad group attached to them but the campaign was (not set) have disappeared.

Did it get fixed for you guys as well?

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yeah, all seems to be reporting correctly again now.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by AdWiser (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yeah all sorted here as well.