AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Analytics data not showing - Display Network keywords & placements

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Although I have been able to import Google Analytics data to my Search Only campaign and the Ad Groups & Ads for my Display Only campaign, there appears to be no option to add this data to the Display Keywords or Placements (under Display Network tab).  Customizing columns just does not show the Analytics data option.

This is important data for understanding the effectiveness (e.g., bounce rate) for the various keywords and placements.  How can I add the analytics data here?

Thanks.

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tyler S
September 2015

Re: Analytics data not showing - Display Network keywords & placem

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

You're right, it's possible in Analytics to view this data by going under Acquisition, AdWords, Display Targeting.  Thanks.

Still hope they add this to AdWords, which would be more efficient for analyzing display targeting effectiveness...

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Tyler,

I don't believe that every single report in AdWords has the ability to pull in Analytics data. You can still fully see this data in Analytics.

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tyler S
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

You're right, it's possible in Analytics to view this data by going under Acquisition, AdWords, Display Targeting.  Thanks.

Still hope they add this to AdWords, which would be more efficient for analyzing display targeting effectiveness...

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Totally agree with PPCBossman on this.

I myself was looking for this data in AdWords but only found it in Analytics.

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"