AdWords
6.8K members online now
6.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Analytics and Adwords

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Im handling some older accounts, Im not sure when they were set up and honestly no one seems to know. I am attempting to set up new conversion goals following this quick walk through, http://support.google.com/googleanalytics/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=55515

"Under the 'Goals' section, select one of the four sets to create your goal in " This does not show up in Analytics for me, is this because Im not on the admin account? I have been though a few analytics acounts so far and none of them show me the goal sets. 

If this is the issue then how can I determine what the admin account is? 

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by petebardo (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Analytics and Adwords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello.

Indeed, if you are not an account admin, you cannot set up goals and funnels. Talk to the account owner and ask for admin rights. I was also looking at an account where I was not admin and among other things I could not see real time reports either.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Re: Analytics and Adwords

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks, thats what I thought. 

If I discover a way to determine the admin account I will leave it here.