AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Analytics and Adwords

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Im handling some older accounts, Im not sure when they were set up and honestly no one seems to know. I am attempting to set up new conversion goals following this quick walk through, http://support.google.com/googleanalytics/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=55515

"Under the 'Goals' section, select one of the four sets to create your goal in " This does not show up in Analytics for me, is this because Im not on the admin account? I have been though a few analytics acounts so far and none of them show me the goal sets. 

If this is the issue then how can I determine what the admin account is? 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by petebardo (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Analytics and Adwords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello.

Indeed, if you are not an account admin, you cannot set up goals and funnels. Talk to the account owner and ask for admin rights. I was also looking at an account where I was not admin and among other things I could not see real time reports either.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by petebardo (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello.

Indeed, if you are not an account admin, you cannot set up goals and funnels. Talk to the account owner and ask for admin rights. I was also looking at an account where I was not admin and among other things I could not see real time reports either.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks, thats what I thought. 

If I discover a way to determine the admin account I will leave it here.