AdWords
1.3K members online now
1.3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Analytics and AdWords data not tracking after the switch to Final URL

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ever since the switch from Destination URL to Final URL, my goals and tracking data have not been tracking properly. When I go into my Analytics and AdWords tracking data, it shows that my two campaigns have almost a 100% Bounce rate and about only 1 Page/Session. I know that this is incorrect because our website is a free, searchable database that has a minimum of 15 goals being met on a slow day (the main goal I have set in place only requires a user to submit a search). We have a pretty basic setup in that we don't charge anything and every one of my ads goes to the same landing page - I don't use redirects of any kind.

I called the AdWords helpline and they told me that everything was linked properly yet couldn’t tell me why the data wasn’t being tracked. Do I need to put something in the tracking template for it to track correctly? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author BYoung
October 2015

Re: Analytics and AdWords data not tracking after the switch to Final

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi BYoung,
Did you get this issue resolved? If not, let me know and I'll look into it for you.

Kathleen

Re: Analytics and AdWords data not tracking after the switch to Final

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes! It got worked out. Thank you!