AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Analytics Metrics Issues

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am wondering why some of our AdWord accounts have the ability to display google analytic metrics (columns -> google analytics -> ex. bounce rate), and some do not. I initially thought that maybe the affected accounts' link to google analytics was broken or non-existent, but that is not the case.

Can someone please let me know if there is a workaround to get the analytic metrics to show on all of our AdWord accounts?

Thank you!

Re: Analytics Metrics Issues

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @PGI Analytics M,

What do you mean by "I initially thought that maybe the affected accounts' link to google analytics was broken or non-existent, but that is not the case."?

Can you verify if their are any differences between the linking of the "affected" accounts and the accounts that successfully are reporting your analytics data?

Also, make sure you have enabled "auto-tagging" ON for all your adwords accounts....otherwise the data wouldn't be imported. 

Analytics Metrics Issues

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Cameron,

All of our accounts have auto-tagging enabled. What I meant by that phrase was that I initially thought that the accounts missing the Google Analytics metrics were not linked to our Google Analytics Account, but that is not the case. 

They are all linked the same yet I am still unable to view google analytics as a metric in a column for many accounts.

Re: Analytics Metrics Issues

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

@PGI Analytics M

That is very odd.

Can you confirm, and double check, that the accounts that are in question are linked up in Adwords AND Analytics? Both platforms need to be linked. Also, in Adwords, review your linked Analytics account and click on EDIT and make sure your "import site metrics" is selected on.

Screen Shot 2017-05-20 at 10.27.34 AM.png

If you trouble shoot all of that and no metrics have been enabled in the "modify columns" then I would toggle your "auto tagging" off/on. It seems like Google isn't detecting your linked accounts.

*Note: "importing site stats from mobile app views is not yet supported in Adwords"