AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Analytics Event Goals not showing in Adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm using Callrail for my client and I set up a goal in Analytics to track call events sent by Callrail. Im showing in the Analytic goals as completed, but Adwords is not showing it as a conversion.

Pretty puzzled right now.  

Screen Shot 2017-07-15 at 9.46.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-15 at 9.48.01 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-15 at 9.47.47 PM.png

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Joe,

Two outside possibilities:

1) Both goals happened on the day you looked, and they haven't made it to the AdWords system yet.

2) The connection between AdWords and Analytics has changed - have a look in Analytics to see under Admin > AdWords Linking

I agree it looks odd.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Rob!

1)   Well, this has been running for a few months.  It since for the past 30 days it just stopped tracking.  

2)  Confirmed this one.  It is linked with the correct Adwords ID.  

Hmmmm... Puzzled :/

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have an account with what appears to be this exact issue. Call rail phone Analytics goal is showing completions, have AdWords setup to use Analytics goals as conversion, but see no conversions in AdWords. Meanwhile, I have a form completion Analytics goal with completions that do show conversion in AdWords. Did you ever find a solution?