AdWords
6.7K members online now
6.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Analytics Conversion Funnel Creation on FastSpring

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi, 

I have a site which sells goods online. Now, goals are set up fine but its checkout is on FastSpring.com. How can i create funnel for this fastspring oriented site? 

The current scenario is when one clicks on buy button on site, the URL changes to sites.fastspring.com. If I could fix it, I want to get started with Remarketing campaign.

Thanks,

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Analytics Conversion Funnel Creation on FastSpring

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hey Jack,

I found this help doc for Fastspring.com where they have explained how to integrate Google Analytics with this platform: https://support.fastspring.com/entries/47530400-Integrating-Google-Universal-Analytics-with-FastSpri...

For further details, I would suggest contacting this Ecommerce platform technical support team and they should be able to guide you on this.

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion. Even I was wondering the same as the site is a 3rd party entity. So, I should get in touch with the support team of FastSpring. Right?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Yes, you can first go through the documentation link I provided. If that helps it is great, otherwise, speak to the Fastspring technical team for assistance.

Pankaj