AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Analytics Adwords remarketing links

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I'm new to remarketing and recently set up a remarketing campaign.  Unfortunately when I did this I linked the campaign to the wrong Analytics account.

I can't see how to change it and having asked Google directly through their chat facility, it seems the advisors don't know either.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Analytics Adwords remarketing links

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Nicola,

So you're trying to unlink an AdWords and Analytics Account, correct?  If so, you can Unlink an AdWords and Analytics Account by logging into Analytics and going to your Admin tab.

From the help article:

1. Sign in to your Analytics account at www.google.com/analytics.

Note: You can also quickly open Analytics from within your AdWords account. Click the Tools tab, select Google Analytics, and then follow the rest of these instructions.
  2. Click the Admin tab at the top of the page.
  3. In the Account column, select the Analytics account that contains the property you want to unlink from your AdWords account(s).
  4. In the Property column, select the Analytics property you want to unlink from your AdWords account(s), and clickAdWords Linking.
  5. In the table, click the link group that you want to delete.
  6. Click Edit (next to Select linked AdWords accounts).
  7. At the bottom of the screen, click Delete link group.
  8. In the confirmation pop-up, click the Delete button.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Analytics Adwords remarketing links

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Nicola,

So you're trying to unlink an AdWords and Analytics Account, correct?  If so, you can Unlink an AdWords and Analytics Account by logging into Analytics and going to your Admin tab.

From the help article:

1. Sign in to your Analytics account at www.google.com/analytics.

Note: You can also quickly open Analytics from within your AdWords account. Click the Tools tab, select Google Analytics, and then follow the rest of these instructions.
  2. Click the Admin tab at the top of the page.
  3. In the Account column, select the Analytics account that contains the property you want to unlink from your AdWords account(s).
  4. In the Property column, select the Analytics property you want to unlink from your AdWords account(s), and clickAdWords Linking.
  5. In the table, click the link group that you want to delete.
  6. Click Edit (next to Select linked AdWords accounts).
  7. At the bottom of the screen, click Delete link group.
  8. In the confirmation pop-up, click the Delete button.