AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Analytic Re-marketing List Data in Adwords not showing

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I setup remakreting list in Analytic to use in adwords. I have analytic linked to adwords and Goals are importing successfully. 

Even, remakreting lists are showing into adwords and have linked to adgroups, but the audience data is not updating in adwords and there is no impression etc. in Analytic, there is list size of approx 300, but not sure when it will be updated in adwords .

Any help please...

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Analytic Re-marketing List Data in Adwords not showing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello, Anil.

As far as I remember, remarketing lists numbers in the AdWords interface are updated once a day. I've checked my accounts several times and even for websites having thousands of daily visits the list size I saw in the morning was the same as the one in the evening, and then the next day the list size went up.

When dod you look at the data? How long after you have made the Analytics list available to AdWords?

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Re: Analytic Re-marketing List Data in Adwords not showing

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

HI Calin,

Its has been 10 days and analytic show total of 283 visits till now but no data in adwords pulled. Any suggestion?