AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

An error occured while the tag was fired: net::ERR_ABORTED Error while sending request: net::ERR_

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HI, i cant seem to find the solution for these errors that pop up on the Google tag assistant.

here is the URL with the problem.

http://www.brazosvalleyeq.com/

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: An error occured while the tag was fired: net::ERR_ABORTED Error while sending request: net::

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Marcus D,

I think the remarketing code is being interrupted before it completely loads since it is the very last thing to load (which is proper) and you have a lot of other scripts and the use of jquery.

The best course would be to consolidate all of your Google tags (tracking codes) by using Google Tag Manager. This would allow the remarketing code to trigger at the top of the page where the Analytics code is firing from. By using Google Tag Manager, you add all of your various codes to it and then add just one code to your webpages that handles all of them in one transaction. 

Google Tag Manager is a tag management system that allows you to quickly and easily update tags and code snippets on your website or mobile app, such as those intended for traffic analysis and marketing optimization. You can add and update AdWords, Google Analytics, Firebase Analytics, Floodlight, and 3rd party or custom tags from the Tag Manager user interface instead of editing site code. This reduces errors and frees you from having to involve a developer when configuring tags.

Kind Regards,

James