AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

AllConversions are different on Campaign and Ad level

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have a case where the sum of the AllConversions on the Ad level is less than the total on the campaign level.

Screen Shot 2016-07-08 at 10.55.45 AM.png

How can this be explained?

Thank you.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: AllConversions are different on Campaign and Ad level

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hey Richard,

Are you looking at conversions for "All ads" which includes conversions associated with inactive or removed ads? If so, can you state which conversion categories and names make up "All Conversions" in the Campaign or Ad Group tabs? If "Store Visits" are a conversion name then those would NOT track at the ad level but would at the ad group and campaign level.

Jim
Jim Vaillancourt, AdWords Rising Star, LinkedIn
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Jim,

Thanks for the follow up. On the AdGroup level, all conversions are of the "Signup" type.

Richard

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Most likely it is not showing conversions for some deleted ads. Go to the ads tab for the campaign and choose All Ads rather than All Enabled or All But Removed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Rob,

Thanks for the feedback. Even showing 'All Ads' I'm still missing 2 conversions.

Richard