AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

All the data on my dashboard just stopped coming in

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I had analyics setup for my website. I setup a couple widgets on my dashboard in which I have emailed to myself weekly. On day the data stopped and I havent had any visibility on any of my website data. Do I need to renew something?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: All the data on my dashboard just stopped coming in

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The widgets that I have setup on my dashboard (Visitors, New Visits, Ave Page view....etc) the data stopped all on the same day. I did not setup/link my analytics account to my website. I had outside help. Is their something that I may have to renew.

Re: All the data on my dashboard just stopped coming in

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi Matt,

Thanks for posting in your questions. When there are sudden issues with data not displaying, it is usually due to one of two things.

1. It's a local issue

The data may still be reporting but you just can't see it at the moment. To fix this problem, it may be necessary to clear your browser's cache and cookies. This article on our help centre can show you how to do this for whichever browser you're using.

2. The data is no longer reporting

This may be the case if you've made any changes to your website recently. In order to check if this is the issue, you can pull up the source code for your site (just right-click and choose View Page Source). You are then looking in the head tags for the analytics code that should look like this but with your account ID in there instead. If it looks different to this, you can just fix the code on every page of your site and it should start reporting as normal again.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you've any follow up questions or if neither of these are the issue!