AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

All statistics displaying 0% although ads are running

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi!

So AdWords is not new to me as I have made some campaigns already along the last year or two.

I had a couple of campaigns running until the credit was gone, then I made quite a few more, and guess what, AdWords is showing 0% to everything. I tested searching for my ads and I see them running, I even clicked one, but still it shows 0%. When I go to the billing summary I see I have each day less credit, but I have no idea how they are being spent, since I can't see any statistics at all... So I have paused them.

Any idea? Because I need these campaigns running...

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author IndustriaSurfSkate
September 2015

Re: All statistics displaying 0% although ads are running

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello,

Have you checked the date to make sure it is showing the last 30 days? I can't tell you how many times I have freaked myself out because i was doing some historical data review and i forgot to set it back to the last 30 days when I log out. Only to open AdWords the next day to see all my new campaigns running straight 0s across the board. 

Re: All statistics displaying 0% although ads are running

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My goodness, I have been freaking out for nothing. Thing is that I don't even remember changing the date... I believe it would be more useful if, at logging out, AdWords would return the date to its default...

Thank you!