AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

All statistics displaying 0% although ads are running

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi!

So AdWords is not new to me as I have made some campaigns already along the last year or two.

I had a couple of campaigns running until the credit was gone, then I made quite a few more, and guess what, AdWords is showing 0% to everything. I tested searching for my ads and I see them running, I even clicked one, but still it shows 0%. When I go to the billing summary I see I have each day less credit, but I have no idea how they are being spent, since I can't see any statistics at all... So I have paused them.

Any idea? Because I need these campaigns running...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author IndustriaSurfSkate
September 2015

Re: All statistics displaying 0% although ads are running

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello,

Have you checked the date to make sure it is showing the last 30 days? I can't tell you how many times I have freaked myself out because i was doing some historical data review and i forgot to set it back to the last 30 days when I log out. Only to open AdWords the next day to see all my new campaigns running straight 0s across the board. 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author IndustriaSurfSkate
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello,

Have you checked the date to make sure it is showing the last 30 days? I can't tell you how many times I have freaked myself out because i was doing some historical data review and i forgot to set it back to the last 30 days when I log out. Only to open AdWords the next day to see all my new campaigns running straight 0s across the board. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My goodness, I have been freaking out for nothing. Thing is that I don't even remember changing the date... I believe it would be more useful if, at logging out, AdWords would return the date to its default...

Thank you!