AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords traffic not showing up in analytics

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Experts,

I need your help regarding my Adwords Campaign traffic is has stop showing in analytics. I dont remember doing any changes but if you will look at this <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> you will see what I mean.

Thanks for the reply

Sincerely

JEVAN

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines. This was done in order to remove a screen shot that included private information such as an email address, an account ID, or similar.

Please feel free to edit your post to iinclude your screen shot again, after having removed or entirely obscured all information that has the potential to put your accounts and/or your privacy at risk.
1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Nisal L (Rising Star)
September 2015

Re: Adwords traffic not showing up in analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Nisa but I think the problem was becuase someone set a exclude cpc visitor filter for this property that is why no data was recorded from adwords since May27th. I am monitoring the account for the next days if everything will go abck to normal. thanks

View solution in original post

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Have you done adwords and analytic linking properly?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Nisal L (Rising Star)
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Nisa but I think the problem was becuase someone set a exclude cpc visitor filter for this property that is why no data was recorded from adwords since May27th. I am monitoring the account for the next days if everything will go abck to normal. thanks