AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords tracking conversion: Shopify

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I've set up the conversion code in the checkout page of my shopify site: www.paulinwatches.com

In conversions it's telling me the tag is active but I've run a test by clicking on my ad and buying an item on my site but the status is still 'no recent conversions'.

Any ideas?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Alex, I have a similar problem with my Shopify site: https://www.borrowfrombagsy.com

I don't think I have access to the checkout page but Shopify think this is something I need Google help with.  Does anybody at Google know why Analytics and AdWords don't track Shopify conversions, even though the Goal has been set up by reference to the checkout completed page of the website and the Tags should be there (Tag Assistant confirms tags everywhere!)?  

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

John - it seems my issue resolved itself. It just needed time for the conversions to register in my adwords account. If you search for 'adwords conversion tracking shopify' you'll find instructions on how to install the tag on your site.