AdWords
5.8K members online now
5.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords reports higher conversion value than Analytics

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all! 

I was wondering why I see a much higher conversion value in Adwords than in my Analytics account. 

I was looking at the data for a specific day of my RLSA campaign, and the conversion value is much higher in Adwords than in Analytics. Both, Adwords and Analytics reports 2 conversions that are attributed to mobile devices, but I can only associate the conversion value of the Analytics account to the transactions recorded in our e-commerce platform. I've been able to match the transactions id from our e-commerce platform with the transactions id registered in Analytics, but since there's no possibility to see the transactions id in AdWords, do you have a suggestion to understand why the RSLA Adwords campaign returns higher conversion value? 

Thank you very much! 

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author fmarsolais
February 2017

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Felix,

Usually the reason for this type of problem is currency. Analytics shows USD by default. You'll probably find that the difference between the figures is roughly the same as the exchange rate between your country and USD.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you Rob for this explanation!