AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords report for clicks are very different from keyword detail report - same campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just finished an ad campaign w/ Display ads only. According to the main report, one ad group had 595 clicks. However, according to the keyword report, there were 276 total clicks. I had two other ad groups, and they also have huge click differences (keyword report being much lower). Any help would be appreciated.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
March 2017

Adwords report for clicks are very different from keyword detail report - same campaign

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Anne Y,

If you have just finished the ad campaign some discrepancy might be caused by delay in cross-server reporting. At the end of the day, however, they should get aligned and add up to the same total no matter at which item (campaign, ad group, ad, keyword) level you are looking at it. It they don't, the underlying reasons must be associated with items of different views not being synch-ed in your reporting tables. The key is in synch-ing the views by setting the drop-down beneath the Campaigns tab to corresponding values by selecting 'All items', 'All enabled items', or 'All but removed items' in the right way.

Best,

Lakatos