AdWords
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords remarketing - Error: No HTTP response detected

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey can you help me with code ??? I have still problem whit hhtp response here is mine shop www.topmydla.sk - how fix it ? 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Adwords remarketing - Error: No HTTP response detected

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Topmydla T,

Could you elaborate the issue please?

Sumanth Sridhar

Re: Adwords remarketing - Error: No HTTP response detected

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Topmydla T,

It's best to start a new thread with your question.

When I look at this page I get a different error.

First, "Number field should not be quoted: 'ecomm_totalvalue'

That refers to this piece of code:
var google_tag_params = { ecomm_prodid: "",ecomm_pagetype: "home",ecomm_totalvalue: ""}; That should probably be: var google_tag_params = { ecomm_prodid: "",ecomm_pagetype: "home",ecomm_totalvalue: 0}; Next, Code should be placed directly above the closing >body< tag. I think you can ignore this. Finally, To validate please enter the feed ID. The code you have on the page is for dynamic remarketing. To use this you need a Google Merchant Account with a data feed. Remarketing will look up the ecomm_prodid in your feed to find the product description and image to display. You GMC account must be linked to your AdWords account.

Another thing I noticed is not all your script tags include type=text/Javascript. That could cause an issue with some browsers.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords