AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords not showing data, but GA linked account does

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My Google Adwords account is NOT showing any data from my active campaign. But I can see some data from my campaigns in my linked account of Google Analytics.

Anyway, I need to keep an eye on the performance of all my keywords, not only the keywords that are sending traffic to my website, does anyone can help me?

Google Adwords screen (No Data!)

Screen Shot 2016-03-08 at 11.03.34 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-03-08 at 11.03.57 AM.png

Google Analytics Screen (Showing some data)

Screen Shot 2016-03-08 at 11.03.34 AM.png

thanks for your help in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Cesar B
March 2016

Re: Adwords not showing data, but GA linked account does

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Cesar, how are things?

Can you please confirm if Adwords calendar match the period you're viewing on Google Analytics?

Also, make sure that you don't have any filters applied, even on other tabs on Adwords. Depending on the filter applied in one tab, it can go through when you change tabs (the filter is yet applied to the older tab, but changing the view over the new tab).

Hope this helps.
_

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Cesar B
March 2016

Re: Adwords not showing data, but GA linked account does

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Cesar, how are things?

Can you please confirm if Adwords calendar match the period you're viewing on Google Analytics?

Also, make sure that you don't have any filters applied, even on other tabs on Adwords. Depending on the filter applied in one tab, it can go through when you change tabs (the filter is yet applied to the older tab, but changing the view over the new tab).

Hope this helps.
_

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click