AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords linked to Analytics and GTM

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi guys

I’m writing regarding a problem we encountered by enabling Adwords conversion tracking when we linked the Google Adwords account with our Google analytics and Google tag Manager. We are currently tracking two conversions. The first one, supposed to take data from GTM and website itself while the second one, has been imported from Google analytics goals. We have set them up about 6-7 days ago and since then, the first one’s tracking status is still "unverified" while the second one has the tracking status of “No recent conversion”.

I’ve double-checked goals on GA and they seem to be working fine from this side. The Adwords auto-tagging and data sharing settings are also enabled.

It would be really appreciated if you guys could advise me on these issues and the ways I can rectify them.

Thanks for your time. 

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Nariman H
September 2015

Re: Adwords linked to Analytics and GTM

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Within AdWords only those conversions that were generated by AdWords visitors will report - are you sure that the conversions you are seeing are from AdWords visitors - what does it say about the source of the converting visitors in Analytics?