AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords lead submissions not showing in analytics goals converted even after importing/connecting

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I imported analytics goals to adwords and it shows leads (forms) submitted on landing pages but Analytics is not showing goals completion for the same. Please suggest what needs to be done here so that adwords lead submission shows up as goal completed in analytics account as well.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Bianca S
December 2016

Adwords lead submissions not showing in analytics goals converted even after importing/connecting

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi @Bianca S,

If you are tracking the same goal(leads) from both AdWords and GA then I would recommend not to duplicate the same goal from different platforms otherwise in AdWords stats your conversions will be doubled.

Check whether auto-tagging is enabled or not.

To cross check any issue with the tracking code, I would suggest to use Google Tag Assistant(chrome Extension).

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: Adwords lead submissions not showing in analytics goals converted even after importing/connectin

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Archit,

Yes. I am tracking the same goal from both the platforms though my Adwords
stats are fine, its only in analytics that I don't see goals converted for
the campaigns.

So I don't need to import analytics goals in Adwords and stay tuned with
the Adwords tracking report only. Right?

Thanks.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

Yes no need to import analytics goal in your case.

Thanks

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star

If any goal is being tracked by using AdWords conversion tracking code then it is not recommended to create the same goal in Google Analytics and import that goal into AdWords.

Though you can create other goals in GA(visit duration,event and more) and then import them into AdWords.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’