AdWords
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords is active, but no data at all?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It has been two days, I have received a few clicks, but still cant see any data, such as bounce rate, search term etc. all I can see is "Other search terms". when I go to analytics/advertising/adwords/, everything is 0.  how long do I have to wait?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author lukelee
September 2015

Re: Adwords is active, but no data at all?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again,

Did you by chance check the 2nd link I referred above?

I hope you are checking the correct date range from the Adwords interface.

I would say that give sometime to Adwords to settle down and accumulate some data. I personally look at the Search Terms data on weekly basis so as to avoid any guess work.

There could be few reasons why Adwords is showing other search terms. As per Google:

• You didn't receive any clicks on this search term within the last 30 days (from someone who wasn't blocking their referrer URL).
  • The search term wasn't entered by a significant number of people.

It is good that you have individual certifications in the field of Analytics and Adwords Smiley Happy

But kindly refrain yourself from entering any personal identifiable information like email address etc... here because it's an open forum and against the posting rules.

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Have you correctly linked Adwords with Analytics?

Please refer to the correct procedure mentioned in this article.

There could be still many reasons for Analytics not showing any data.

One of them is that there are differences between clicks and visits. It is possible that somebody clicked your ad but didn't visit your website. So in that case click will be recorded in Adwords but no visits in Analytics.

You can refer to this article for more insights.

Let us know if that helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, Thank you for quick reply.
There are no data at all in either adwords or analytics, besides "Other search terms".
I have individual certificate of analytics and passed 2 adwords exam. I have experience setup adwords. The account is: onlyorganicsoap@gmail.com
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author lukelee
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again,

Did you by chance check the 2nd link I referred above?

I hope you are checking the correct date range from the Adwords interface.

I would say that give sometime to Adwords to settle down and accumulate some data. I personally look at the Search Terms data on weekly basis so as to avoid any guess work.

There could be few reasons why Adwords is showing other search terms. As per Google:

• You didn't receive any clicks on this search term within the last 30 days (from someone who wasn't blocking their referrer URL).
  • The search term wasn't entered by a significant number of people.

It is good that you have individual certifications in the field of Analytics and Adwords Smiley Happy

But kindly refrain yourself from entering any personal identifiable information like email address etc... here because it's an open forum and against the posting rules.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you pankaj. it is working this morning, it takes time.