AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords doesn't show any statistics of campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello advertisers and webmaster. I have a problem with one of my Adwords campaign - there are no statistics at all on my account. The campaign successfuly started, there were more than 200+ clicks (data from Billing Summary) but NO STATISTICS displayed (clicks, impressions, CTR and so on). There are no statistics at all. But same time everything is alright with another my campaign on this account.

I'm totaly disappointed.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Elvis
September 2015

Re: Adwords doesn't show any statistics of campaign

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Elvis,

Did you mean to say that one campaign is showing zero statistics and other campaigns are showing normal statistics? 

What data are your looking at in terms of date range?

As a matter of curiosity, I hope that you are not looking at current date's data because the statistics are not real time and there is a delay of about 3 hrs in clicks, impressions data.

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Elvis
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Elvis,

Did you mean to say that one campaign is showing zero statistics and other campaigns are showing normal statistics? 

What data are your looking at in terms of date range?

As a matter of curiosity, I hope that you are not looking at current date's data because the statistics are not real time and there is a delay of about 3 hrs in clicks, impressions data.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, one of my campaign show statistics normaly, but another new, started on 20th of April - clicks = 0, impressions = 0, CTR = 0, but clicks and imressions are on good amount. The date i looking for is a range from 20 of April till this day (27.04.12).

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ohh, it's my bad. I mistook. Really i was looking for range from 20.03.12 till 27.03.12 i.e. the range for LAST month... omg

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 5
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
It happens, Elvis. Smiley Wink Thanks for letting us know.
Zee
G+