AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords data visualization in automatically generated reports

Rising Star
# 1
Rising Star

Hello, 

One of my new clients got such monthly report from Google ( sorry - it's in russian so you can use Google Translate):
https://www.google.com/appserve/mkt/doc/1IE0astML5mujO6zcH9kra

It looks really nice and gives good idea on what is going on in account so I want to use it in my reporting not to pay for external tools like I am doing it now. Do you know how to create these type of reports with proper data visualization?  

Cheers, 
Alexey

Cheers, Alexey
UAWC Agency
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords data visualization in automatically generated reports

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Alexey,

I have also got to see this kind of report, which is very specific, elegant and clear for clients. I feel it is a monthly digest email sent to the customers automatically. Anyhow, let's wait for our community experts, to help us Smiley Happy @MosheTLV can you please help here.

Cheers!

Shafi Ahamed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The AdWords Reporting is awful.

I wish it would be similar to what you show, which I think comes from when you have AdWords Express.

At the very least they should have it be as good as Analytics Report exports. Why is it different?!?!?!

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Alexey C;

This report is rolling out gradually or in a beta testing in a few markets in EMEA.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star
@MosheTLV do you think if will be only for internal use in Google or all users will have access to it?
Cheers, Alexey
UAWC Agency
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’