AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords conversions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a Display Network Only campaign set up and I can't seem to get my conversions set up. I prefer to use my Google Analytics goal I have set up/imported instead of using the AdWords tracking code. I have had this conversion in AdWords imported for over a week now, but continue to not see any conversions in AdWords. Meanwhile, I consistently am getting goal conversions and clicks in Analytics reporting. 

Is there something I'm missing here? This is probably a dumb question, but in order for the conversions to appear in AdWords the clicks need to generate from my ads, correct? But if someone were to visit my site organically or directly and click on my goal, it will not show as a conversion in AdWords, right?

Basically I just want to make sure the conversions from imported Analytics goal is set up properly in AdWords, but I don't know because I continue to not see any. 

Any HELP is greatly appreciated! 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords conversions

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

What you stated in your second paragraph was correct yes. Here is an article on how to check if your adwords conversion code is correct: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722021?hl=en-GB

If it is then you must only be getting goals organcially. You can also use the Goal Flow in Analytics to see your traffic sources.

Hope this helps

- Stephen

Re: Adwords conversions

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Alternatively see organic vs other channels in Acquisition / All Traffic / Channels in GA.