AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords conversions not matching Analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I have linked my Google Adwords and Google Analytics accounts and followed all the steps for importing GA goal conversions into Adwords conversions. I have confirmed all my linkage settings are correct as well. The tracking status of my imported goal conversions is verified in the Conversions tab within Adwords. However, I am still getting zero conversions in Adwords. The data is appearing correctly in GA reports (I see conversions for certain keywords) but Adwords is not matching up on its end. Can someone help me out on this one?

I also noticed several people on the bottom of this thread reported this problem: https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Tracking-Reporting/Conversions-not-showing-on-Adwords/td-p/1...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Travis D
September 2015

Re: Adwords conversions not matching Analytics

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Travis,

how much time ago you did conversions import from GA to Adwords? If it's less than 48 hours you'll have to wait because data often transfers with the delay up to 48 hours

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Travis D
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Travis,

how much time ago you did conversions import from GA to Adwords? If it's less than 48 hours you'll have to wait because data often transfers with the delay up to 48 hours

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ah yes, it must have been an issue with delays because I can now see conversions showing up on the Adwords side. Thanks Nadin!