AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords conversion tracking

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

I am using three thank you pages for goal conversion by different transaction method e.g thakspaypal.aspx, thankscredidcard.aspx and thanksinvoice.aspx but when i go via tools --- >conversion -->purchase sale --->webpage only two urls showing thankscredidcard.aspx,  thakspaypal.aspx not thanksinvoice.aspx.

*same conversion tracking code place on all three webpages.

*I have verified in Google Analytics that conversion happens by thanksinvoice.aspx but why it is not showing in Ad words?

Thanks

Re: Adwords conversion tracking

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Santosh,
Are you sure that you've received Conversions, specifically from AdWords traffic, for the Invoice Conversion?

I suggest you double-check the code on the Invoice Conversion Page just to make sure it's correct and then I'd do a test Conversion - click on one of your AdWords and then complete the Conversion process using the Invoice option.

Finally, if it's a secure page, make sure your Conversion Tracking Code is set up to correctly track from secure pages (it probably is, but just something to check).

Check AdWords Conversion Tracking Code