AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords conversion tracking with analytics blocker

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello,

I am investigating why my conversions in some campaigns have suddenly plunged. I have the suspicion that it is due to some tracking problems, originating in some recent changes. I tried to do an adwords conversion myself but later I realised that I use a Google Analytics blocker added to Chrome. Would this block that conversion also in adwords or only in analytics?

Thank you!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Arturo P
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

It might, because though the codes are not the same, they are applying similar method.  Test by removing it,

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Arturo P
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

It might, because though the codes are not the same, they are applying similar method.  Test by removing it,

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’