AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords conversion Tracking with Google Tag Manager - Configuration for Angular Website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello All,

I am working on an Angular website these days and getting irritated while tracking Adwords conversion via TagManager.

1. The website has a destination URL goal which is getting tracked in Analytics but it don't show up for Paid traffic.
  2. The Analytics goal is imported in Adwords and it isn't getting recorded there.
  3. Adwords via conversion code (configured in Tag Manager), shows much higher number what we actually gets in DataBase.

I have configured 'History Change' trigger (required for Angular sites) in Tag manager with 'Universal Analytics', 'Adwords Conversion Code' and 'Remarketing Tag'. Attaching screenshot of same.

Capture 189.PNG

Is there anything else I need to configure, or I have configured something incorrectly?

Awaiting your response.

____

Best | S.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Adwords conversion Tracking with Google Tag Manager - Configuration for Angular Website

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi there,

You say the goal is working in Analytics but not showing up as paid traffic. That might be easier to fix.

Do any goals show up as Paid Traffic in Analytics?

Does that goal show up as Referrers instead? in that case you might want to add to the Referrer Exclusion List in Analytics  - typically you would exclude your own site and payment services