AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords campaign not showing up in analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

A client has an AdWords account and an Analytics account, and they are linked. And yet neither is reporting properly to the other. The Analytics account shows the AdWords campaign as "Not Set". And the Analytics data such as bounce rate, duration, etc is not available in AdWords. We have gone over every step again and again, to not avail.  This isn't an issue I have seen with other clients, and the set up is identical except for one factor: this is a Google Nonprofit grant AdWords account. Does that block sharing?  It seems odd that it would, but one never knows!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords campaign not showing up in analytics

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Limdsay
This is usually caused by either auto tagging not being turned on or a redirect on the website.

Check this first : https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1752125?hl=en

If that's not the case, let me know the URL you're using in your ads and I'll have a look.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Lindsay

You've got the tracking code installed twice in your site. This is likely causing the problem. It looks like the code has been installed by you AND the all-in-one SEO pack plug in. Try removing the legacy one. 

Also, not related, but you're blocking Google from crawling your site using the robots meta directive. Was that intentional? If it's set in your robots.txt file too, you'll have quality score issues in your AdWords account.