Re: Adwords as a tax deduction[ Edited ]
November 2014 - last edited November 2014
If you use post-pay or pre-pay to pay by credit card or bank transfer, you should be able to print a receipt by following these steps:
- Sign in to your AdWords account at https://adwords.google.com.
- Click the gear icon on the top right side of the page and then select Billing summary.
- Set the appropriate date range.
- Click the appropriate Payment link in the Description column. A printable receipt will appear in a new browser window.
- From your browser menu, select File then Print. Or, right-click the invoice and click Print. If you want to download your invoice to your computer, right-click and select Save as.
If you don't pay with a credit card on file or bank order but instead receive invoices by email, see this article.
Hope this helps!
Re: Adwords as a tax deduction
You might also find this URL about adwords and taxes useful:-