AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Traffic from sites

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Team,

I have no idea how to track , where my ads appeared.

So Please help me how to track this?

Thanks

Arpit

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May 2016

Re: Adwords Traffic from sites

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Arpit B,

You can track the where the ads appeared. An ad can appear either on search network or display network. It depends on what network you have target the ads.

There is a Network report under Segment tab, that you can use to see where the ads appeared and you know how many impression you have received from Search campaigns or Display Campaigns.

If you are running Display campaign, you can run the placement performance report to see the which placements ads appeared.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May 2016

Re: Adwords Traffic from sites

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Arpit B,

You can track the where the ads appeared. An ad can appear either on search network or display network. It depends on what network you have target the ads.

There is a Network report under Segment tab, that you can use to see where the ads appeared and you know how many impression you have received from Search campaigns or Display Campaigns.

If you are running Display campaign, you can run the placement performance report to see the which placements ads appeared.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’