AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Traffic Not Showing Up In Analytics

N/A
# 1
N/A

I have recently set live a new PPC campaign, and have tagged all the conversion points in AdWords which are all working correctly. The accounts have also been linked correctly.

The issue I am having is that I am unable to track traffic coming to the site from PPC within analytics. It was initially set to auto-tagging, but this failed to work, as no paid traffic was coming through to analytics.

In another attempt to try and track this traffic, within "Property Setting > Advanced Setting", I enabled "Allow manual tagging" to force it to be allocated to Paid Search traffic, and manually tagged each keyword URL (eg - ?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=materials). I did this last week but it has still had no effect. 

Does anyone have an idea of what the issue could be please?

Thanks

Bhav 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords Traffic Not Showing Up In Analytics

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Bhav,

as a first step - go into Analytics and under the AdWords campaign tab select to view "Clicks"... are there clicks coming in from AdWords?

Re: Adwords Traffic Not Showing Up In Analytics

N/A
# 3
N/A
Hi Steve

Yes we have had clicks coming in since we set up the campaign 3 weeks ago.

Thanks
Bhav

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Also experiencing this same issue. Did you ever figure it out? 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same here, would be good to know why it's showing up in Analytics > Acquisitions > AdWords but not Acquisitions > Channels