AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Script at Keyword Level If Cost go 50% Above Compare to Last Week Then Mail Alert?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Experts,

For my adwords account at keyword level I want alert that if cost from 12 am to 3 am of today compare to last week same day if goes 50% then I should get mail alert. That means for every 3 hours I should get email.

Can you please let me know 1) is it possible 2) if yes then where I can write script 3) if possible can anyone give me tips for writing such tips?

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Adwords Script at Keyword Level If Cost go 50% Above Compare to Last Week Then Mail Alert?

Eva Rising Star
Rising Star
# 2
Eva Rising Star
Rising Star

Hi @James S,

You may find useful the following Adwords script. https://developers.google.com/adwords/scripts/docs/solutions/account-anomaly-detector

Account anomaly detector alerts whenever an AdWords account is suddenly behaving too differently from what's historically observed.

"The script is comparing stats observed so far today with historical stats for the same day of a week. For instance, stats for a Tuesday, 13:00 are compared with stats for 26 previous Tuesdays. Adjust the number of weeks to look back depending on the age and stability of your account."

Although using this script you will not be able to compare only to one-week history, the least number of weeks for comparison is 4 ( you can adjust your settings in a spreadsheet).

Please note: "Only a single email for an alert is sent per day."

I know that you'd prefer having alerts sent to you every 3 hours so the solution would be to create the exact same campaigns, and each of them will run for 3 hours every day. For example, a 1st campaign will run from 12 am to 3 am, a 2nd will run from 3:01 am to 6 am, etc. Then you may apply the script to each of these campaigns, and so you will be able to receive alerts for each of these time ranges separately.

Hope that helpsSmiley Happy

Regards,
Eva

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Eva,

Thanks for quick response. 1) I am looking for alerts at keyword level not at account level is it possible? 2) As I told I need alerts at keyword level and i have already set different - different campaign for keywords which runs on daily base not hourly but I want alerts on 3 hour basis. So I didn't understand your statement - "For example, a 1st campaign will run from 12 am to 3 am, a 2nd will run from 3:01 am to 6 am, etc." ---I don't want to run campaign on 3 hour base.

Hope you are getting me.

Thanks!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Google Adwords Team,

Can you please reply for my query?

Thanks!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Team,

I am looking for answer, anyone help me?

Thanks!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Google Team,

Why no reply on my queries?

Thanks!