AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Responsive Ads Reporting

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

I have a question regarding the performance reporting of Responsive ads. Is there any report available to see individual results on the different sizes of the Responsive ads? Thank you, great day!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

And types as well - Native, Image or Text?

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi Francesca,

The easiest way is to label your ads. A reasonably quick way of doing this is to choose a date from just before you built expanded ads, and rank all of your ads by impression. Those that had impressions can be labelled something like "old ads". The remainder will mostly be new ads.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2475865

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, 

And thank you for youranswer. What i meant was that adwords reports metrics on responsive ads as a whole. But responsive ads are composed of three types of ads: Native , Image and Text. Image and Text ads are as well composed of 4 different sizes (970x90/320x50/300x250/160x600). If you copy the link from "preview ad" of a responsive ad and paste it in the browser they show up. My question is how can we see metrics split up on each of these sizes and types that a responsive ad is made of.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Francesca C
November 2016

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Francesca,

I don't think we can see the detailed report for responsive Ads in Adwords which can provide the format-wise ( text, display) performance data.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm really looking for the same option. I would really like to see witch type is best. But I guess it would be without any impact as I will not be able to turn off the type or size that is performing less. Smiley Frustrated

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.