AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords - Multiple Conversions

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello all, 

I've just started utilising the salesforce integration. The current main conversion action has just been lead based, when a user signs up for a free account (email and name) and we focus on CPA & volume. 

With the introduction of the integrated salesforce conversions I have imported "booked meetings" and "closed won" which also imports the value of the sale. 

Now I can see which keywords drive actual revenue. It would be great to see which keywords are driving meetings also. At the moment I cant see a way to separate at keyword level the different conversion actions. If I could I would be able to see which keywords drive free account signups but generate few meetings. The product is very high end so the closed won numbers are too small to use as the main conversion action. 

Is there a way I can see which keywords drive specific conversion actions? Over and above assigning a value. 

Thanks

Todd

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Todd C
November 2016

Re: Adwords - Multiple Conversions

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Heyyo Todd, 

That's a great question: How do I see the different conversion types when I'm analyzing my keyword performance? 

It's actually a simple solution. Here's how to do it. 

• Click Segment on the top of any page
  • Select: Segment by Conversion, and you'll have options to view the conversions from your bookings and sales separately. 
  • See the screencap below

Accounts.png

I hope that helps with your optimization! This way, you can get cost per booking and cost per sale, which will be really helpful for your account analysis.